CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

the songs by james blunt are quite depressing.
hmm my cousin is getting married. this guy from my dad's side. was never really close to him. saw him like once a year. he studied hard. got a good job. very (and i mean very) decent guy. so the wedding is next year. and i guess i gotta start shopping around for a nice dress. like gasp! a dress! wtf! the last time i wore a dress was my uncle's wedding like 3 years ago??

so anyway everyones quite excited that my brother is coming back. tash has this countdown paper. every morning when she wakes up, she goes to the paper and cross out a day. so now left only 12 days.

i am dreading the 23rd. cos thats when he's leaving and i can already picture myself crying and getting all upset. and then i will be a total grouch (bitch) to everyone around me i will piss everyone off. and then no one will wanna talk to me. so on top of the fact that my bro will be leaving (again) for god knows how long this time around.. i will have to deal with no one talking to me cos i will be a total grouch.

i desperately need a haircut. i havent had a haircut in like freaking 4 months!!!! thats how bad! :(

no no, he really looks like you. even his actions and all. its scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home